Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandandsun_gw

dublinbay z6 KS

sandandsun
10 years ago

dublinbay,

You've clearly got "savvy." I'm hoping you will share it.

In the thread linked below, you have two (2) links in one post (on the 18th at 14:56).

And the first one would seem to indicate that more than two would be possible in the rare case that it might be useful.

I know how to do the second link. Would you teach me how to place a link like your first link in that post?

Here is a link that might be useful: planning a rose hedge

Comments (5)

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    10 years ago

Hi sandandsun--here's how you do it.

I'll insert a space between each item--otherwise it will turn into a link and you won't be able to see how to do it. When you do it, delete all those spaces, but leave a space open directly after the letter "a" at the beginning.

insertnameofthesitehere

After you type that, click on PREVIEW MESSAGE. It should show up there as a link.

I hope that is clear. If not, let me know and I'll try again. : )

Kate

Edited: I deleted the http:// part of the formula--so you wouldn't accidentally insert that twice. It should be a part of the online address already. If not, add it in.

This post was edited by dublinbay on Sun, Nov 24, 13 at 9:59

• sandandsun
    Original Author
    10 years ago

dublinbay,

Thank you very much!

I think it is very clear.

I agree with those who believe that we don't really understand something unless we can explain it to someone who doesn't have our knowledge and experience.

So you've proven that you are MORE than savvy.

(hope the compliment isn't lessened coming from someone who often fails to prove that I understand something)

Thank you again.

• roseseek
    10 years ago

Hi Kate, thank you! Quite imaginative and brilliant, actually! That should simplify things quite a bit. Happy Thanksgiving! Kim

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    10 years ago

And thank you, sand and kim.

Should I confess to having been a teacher until I retired a couple years ago?

Your assignment is for both of you to produce in-text links by next week--just so we can all celebrate your success! OK? Gold stars await you!

Kate : )

• roseseek
    10 years ago

You're welcome, Kate, thank you! No "confession" necessary. Congratulations on your retirement. I have the utmost respect for educators and find what's being done to far too many these days through scripted learning, "no child left untested", etc., a genuine sin. I'll dig around for something worthy of double links. Thanks! Kim