Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lynn2112

One of the Most if Not the Most Amazing Garden I Have Ever Seen!

This morning, I was searching through my wedding files looking for images to have printed. It has truly been a lazy morning because I have been seated at my desk for far too long when there is so much to do outside. Well, looking at the images, revealed that I had forgotten how magical the setting for my wedding/ Linda's garden is. I wed at Hastings House, Half Moon Bay California. The private home and garden has been the site for numerous weddings and it by far is the most magical garden I have meandered through. I continue to be in awe of Linda's ( the owner) creativity and talent. Do you have images of magical gardens to share? Maybe it is your own garden, or a special place in your garden?

Linda's website promotes her wedding services, but there are many images of her beautiful garden there.

Heres the link:

http://www.hastingshouseweddings.com/index.html

There is a video on the main page that can be watched plus various garden images are shown when you click the weddings tab. She sent images of just garden shots on my wedding CD, but I divided and saved the files in different places and cannot locate those.

Lynn

This post was edited by desertgarden561 on Sun, Jan 12, 14 at 18:47

Comments (4)