Return to the Antique Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NE Roseman

Posted by altorama 5/6 MA (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 4, 12 at 23:00

Hi guys,
Just wondering if anyone knows how I can get in touch with
NE Roseman (Dan Russo)..looks like he hasn't posted in quite a while (either have I)..Is he still around?
Thanks
Alida

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NE Roseman

Here's a link to his page.

Here is a link that might be useful: neroseman's page

o

He's listed as CR for Yankee District, with an email. If that doesn't work, maybe somebody like Mike Chute would have contact information.

Here is a link that might be useful: Yankee District CRs

o

Thanks guys, I will check those links, though I already have seen his HMF page. You probably don't remember me but I remember both of you, especially you Mad Gallica, you've given me a few years of helpful advice and didn't really care if I liked what you said or not! And I mean that in a GOOD way!!
Alida

o

Hi Altorama, I remember your name from posts in years past. Nice to have you show up again. I wonder sometimes when people vanish from the forums, did they just lose interest or did something in their lives pull them away. Glad to see that you are still in the Rose World.

Rosefolly

o

HI Rosefolly! I remember you too!
I never lost interest, I still have my roses, but ya, life pulled me away for a bit! Glad you are still are still here too!
Alida

o

I found him! Thanks everyone!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antique Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here