Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cemeteryrose

Gardenweb photo at Sacramento Open Garden

cemeteryrose
10 years ago

Hi -
I'm leading two tours on Saturday since Janelle (jannorcal) broke her ankle! She usually does the second tour of the day. I'll be doing both - one at 1015, the other at 1245. I've asked Fred Boutin to join in with me for the second tour so it should be educational for me as well as everybody else.

I won't have much time to eat, drink or breathe during the day, but I would love to have a photo of the GWers in the garden together. I think that the end of my first tour would be a good time. That will probably be about 1145. So anybody who is there, please join me by the Historic Rose Garden sign about then. I hope Janelle will still be there and hobble over to join us! Pamela is coming - Jeri will be there - organictosca (Laura) will be there - don't know who else.

I'd say to meet for the photo before my first tour starts but y'all may still be frantically shopping for roses.

Be sure to catch me for a minute and say hi, especially if you will be gone before time for the photo. I know that several of us will not be there - no fogrose, no rosefolly.
Anita

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations