Return to the Antique Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RoseDango This Weekend ... Who's Going?

Posted by hartwood 7a VA (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 29, 14 at 11:20

Speak up, GardenWebbers ... who's going to be there this weekend?

My flight leaves Virginia in the wee hours of Friday morning, bound for DFW and the rose-filled weekend that is RoseDango. I am excited beyond words to be meeting Anne Belovich in person, as we gather to celebrate the dedication of the rambler garden that contains her roses and bears her name.

(Saturday's RoseDango event is free for all, with reasonably priced meals available. Heritage Rose Foundation members can register to attend the HRF activities on Friday and Sunday, also free. Links on the HRF page below.)

Here is a link that might be useful: HRF Events Page

This post was edited by hartwood on Wed, Apr 30, 14 at 7:21

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RoseDango This Weekend ... Who's Going?

We won't be there for all three days, but my husband and I will be attending on Saturday.

o

I'll be there! It's right down the road from my place!

o

I will be there Friday evening setting up with the Texas Rose Rustlers and will leave Sunday morning. Kathy (plantloverkat), I am so happy that you will be there and I am looking forward to meeting others from this wonderful forum.
Molly

o

I can't. Graduation is Saturday. Hope y'all have a great time!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antique Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here