Return to the Antique Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tell me about Paul Bardens Treasure Trail...

Posted by mmmgonzo z7 OR (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 3, 12 at 15:23

This is one rose I have been lusting after for a few years..but never luck out and find it in stock at RVR.

would love to hear your experiences with this rose :)

Marleah

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tell me about Paul Bardens Treasure Trail...

yea me too does anyone grow this?

o
RE: Tell me about Paul Bardens Treasure Trail...

I'm a fan of Treasure Trail. This is the beginning of its third year in my garden and with the growth she's putting on this spring she will really come into her own. While I love her flowers the best thing I can tell you about her is that she is bullet-proof to disease in my garden. Her leaves are leathery dark green and very shinny. Her mossing is heavier than Unconditional Love, Mel Hulse, and Red Moss Rambler. The last two are new additions this year but they are both budding out enough to tell already. Treasure Trail has grown to just over 2 feet tall and 3 feet wide. She is covers with buds right now and in a week or so will really explode with color. I've found her to be a thirsty rose, more so than the roses around her.

Now what you probably really want to know about are her blooms. They are as pretty as the pictures you will see of her of HMF. They are 3 inches across with pink petals than yellow to a center button-eye. They do not have much fragrance, other than the mossing scent, but flowers last a very long time. One other think about the color, they have a slight mauve overlay of color sometimes.

I'm very happy with Treasure Trail.

Here is a link that might be useful: Paul Barden Roses I Grow

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antique Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here