Return to the Antique Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Easter bouquet

Posted by harborrose 8-Puget Sound/PNW (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 20, 14 at 16:45

Here is a bouquet of Easter spring flowers for you - I hope spring has come to your home. Gean

Easter morning plonk

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Easter bouquet

Gean, what a perfectly lovely spring bouquet. The mixture of flowers and colors is just perfect. I hope you're having a very happy Easter.

Ingrid

o

Happy Easter Gean. Thank you for the lovely bouquet.

o

Happy Easter Gean!

I finally planted Betty in the garden today. She was starting to look unhappy in her pot.

I left our roses on the bush, but it was a nice day in the garden with the heavy scent of roses and the grapefruit in full bloom

o

Thank you, Gean. Lovely bouquet! Yesterday was a blustery wet one here in PDX, but today was lovely. Hope the weather up there in your corner of the PNW was beautiful today, too. Carol

o

• Posted by curdle 9b, Australia (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 21, 14 at 11:39

Happy Easter to you too!
I spent today planting out my spring bulbs, and will spend tommorrow doing more of the same, as I have an incurable addiction to daffodils and Ranunculus.
The tulips of course, are still in the fridge. They have another couple of weeks chilling time to go.
Its nice to be reminded that the effort and patience is worthwhile :)

o

Hey Gean! I haven't visited the GW in ages and what a treat to see you here and what a beautiful picture! Spring has finally arrived here in the southeast. I hope you had a wonderful Easter.

o

Curdle it must be thrilling to be opposite seasons with almost everyone on here. You can share your spring blooms while we share our summer roses. Nice. Beautiful pictures Gean and Kippy. Roses are just budding here in North Texas.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antique Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here