Return to the Antique Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
that script problem again!

Posted by jerijen Sunset Z24 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 2, 12 at 18:40

It's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK . . .

Messing up all access to List postings again.

What a MAJOR PAIN.

Jeri

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: that script problem again!

Yup! Had to close Firefox as it locked it up fully, then switch over to Internet Explorer where I could go to Compatibility View which has it working well. Screws up the GMail account, but works here. Oh, well.

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 2, 12 at 23:50

Yes I've been having trouble today too. I hope someone fixes it quick!

o

Hopefully, someone will email them to let them know as I did last time. Compatibility view seems to be handling it on IE. Kim

o

Hi gang,

I just stumbled across this thread -- no one had emailed me about the script problem. PLEASE, whenever you have an issue, contact us! I know that I always assume someone else will say something -- but, the more emails that we get, the more helpful it can be.

I haven't gotten the issue this morning -- so, I'm assuming everyone else hasn't either? For those of you who had trouble last night -- were you using IE9 or FF11?

Thanks for your help and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Tamara
GardenWeb Community Manager

o

Hi Tamara, I'm using both IE9 and FF11. The script issue froze FF11, but I am able to adjust IE9 to work using Compatibility View. Thanks for handling it. I was hoping others would learn to email you about it. Always good to see you! Thanks. Kim

o
!Q sally

• Posted by saldut 9-10 st pete, fl (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 3, 12 at 16:50

Thank you Jeri, for posting abt. that 'script problem'.... I didn't realize it was a GW problem, I thought I had a PC problem and my son is supposed to look at it.....!!just shows my PC ignorance ! sally

o

I haven't noticed any problems the last few days. I'm using FF 11.0 on a Mac, OS 10.7 and PC, XP.

o

It is working OK again (4-3-12) -- but I have every expectation that the problem will return.

Jeri

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 4, 12 at 0:27

I use Opera and I know that's a weird one. I always expect some problems with Opera because some site don't work well with it. So I was relieved to know that IE and FF were doing it too and it was my computer or something.

o

What script message are you all getting? I had a script problem a while back, when I switched to an older version or Mozilla/Firefox it solved the problem. Actually my computer ran much faster.

o

I was having problems with the new firefox so i switched to Google Chrome :) I like it just gotta get used to it lol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antique Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here