Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jerijensunsetz24

that script problem again!

jerijen
12 years ago

It's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK . . .

Messing up all access to List postings again.

What a MAJOR PAIN.

Jeri

Comments (11)

• roseseek
    12 years ago

Yup! Had to close Firefox as it locked it up fully, then switch over to Internet Explorer where I could go to Compatibility View which has it working well. Screws up the GMail account, but works here. Oh, well.

• seil zone 6b MI
    12 years ago

Yes I've been having trouble today too. I hope someone fixes it quick!

• roseseek
    12 years ago

Hopefully, someone will email them to let them know as I did last time. Compatibility view seems to be handling it on IE. Kim

• gwtamara
    12 years ago

Hi gang,

I just stumbled across this thread -- no one had emailed me about the script problem. PLEASE, whenever you have an issue, contact us! I know that I always assume someone else will say something -- but, the more emails that we get, the more helpful it can be.

I haven't gotten the issue this morning -- so, I'm assuming everyone else hasn't either? For those of you who had trouble last night -- were you using IE9 or FF11?

Thanks for your help and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Tamara
    GardenWeb Community Manager

• roseseek
    12 years ago

Hi Tamara, I'm using both IE9 and FF11. The script issue froze FF11, but I am able to adjust IE9 to work using Compatibility View. Thanks for handling it. I was hoping others would learn to email you about it. Always good to see you! Thanks. Kim

• saldut
    12 years ago

Thank you Jeri, for posting abt. that 'script problem'.... I didn't realize it was a GW problem, I thought I had a PC problem and my son is supposed to look at it.....!!just shows my PC ignorance ! sally

• lagomorphmom
    12 years ago

I haven't noticed any problems the last few days. I'm using FF 11.0 on a Mac, OS 10.7 and PC, XP.

• jerijen
    Original Author
    12 years ago

It is working OK again (4-3-12) -- but I have every expectation that the problem will return.

Jeri

• seil zone 6b MI
    12 years ago

I use Opera and I know that's a weird one. I always expect some problems with Opera because some site don't work well with it. So I was relieved to know that IE and FF were doing it too and it was my computer or something.

• altorama Ray
    12 years ago

What script message are you all getting? I had a script problem a while back, when I switched to an older version or Mozilla/Firefox it solved the problem. Actually my computer ran much faster.

• JessicaBe
    12 years ago

I was having problems with the new firefox so i switched to Google Chrome :) I like it just gotta get used to it lol