Return to the Antique Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2015 David Austin Roses

Posted by alameda 8 - East Texas (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 12, 14 at 11:35

Anyone know what DA will be offering for 2015 in the U.S? Already anticipating.....
Judith

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2015 David Austin Roses

I get the DA catalog but haven't received the 2015 one yet.

o

Well, below is a link to some possibilities--from the British catalog--New Introductions for 2013-14 and New Introductions for 2014-15.

It sometimes takes a couple years for new introductions to get to the USA, but Olivia Rose ought to be a winner, whenever it gets here.

Kate

Here is a link that might be useful: Some newest David Austin roses

o

Olivia Rose is definitely very pretty.

o

Ahh, I'm totally swooning over Olivia Rose. I hope we get it soon. Poet's Wife looks lovely as well.

o

I agree that Olivia rose and the poets wife looks beautiful! Hope they will be available soon.

o

Yes, they are both lovely, but I notice that Olivia Rose is described as being "healthy" (disease-resistant) but Poet's Wife is not. Therefore, I probably would not buy Poet's Wife--since I insist all my roses must be above average at resisting disease, particularly BS.

Kate

o

Oh, I love The Lady of the Lake! But it takes aaaaaaaages for these roses to become available in Australia. I bet my garden will be full up before I could get one.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antique Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here