Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hartwood_gw

Virginia GW Fall Rose Swap Update

hartwood
16 years ago

If you're thinking of attending the Rose Swap at my place this October, this is the message you've been waiting for -- details!

The date is October 21, time not decided yet. Probably early lunch time, like 11:00 or so, since we will have food.

I've been thinking of various ways to handle the actual swapping of the plants themselves. Robert and I were talking about this on Friday, and we came up with some ideas. I know that I will give away more plants than I would hope to receive. There are others who are coming who will be new to their gardens, and they will have nothing yet to share. I have been to a few plant exchanges, and they have all been a bit out of hand. I'd like this to be more civilized.

To take the specifics of this discussion of the planning of this event off this Board, I have started a group on Y**oo. Those of you who have already sent me your email address will be receiving an invitation to join. Everyone is welcome to join us -- the more the merrier. I have set the group to accept new members with approval. This should keep membership limited to only those of us who are truly interested.

GW won't permit me to post the direct link to the group site. I will be happy to send it directly to all who are interested. If you have any questions about this, please shoot me a message: c.hilker [at] comcast [dot] net.

Connie

Comments (5)