Return to the Antique Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RVR sales anyone know

Posted by Alana7bSC 7b-8%3F (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 15, 12 at 14:16

HI,
I'm simply trying to find out if rogue valley roses ever has any different sales than their free rose deal, like free shipping, 20 percent off early orders, anything like that, I posted this on regular rose forum with no response, so if anyone knows please let me know, would very much appreciate it, or if they have a end of season sale, I'm ordering some roses from their for spring shipping next year, but waiting on rose de rescht to get back in stock and tryin to see if they will have any late sales, plus I have to get the money up, will be ordering twelve roses and thats 188.40 not including shipping which I've heard is high there.Sorry if this is a bother but I know ya'll are more knowledgeable about this than me, Thanks much,
Alana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RVR sales anyone know

They do have "specials" from time to time, with some roses being marked down to $10, but I suppose that has more to do with over-production and under-demand, so catch that when you can.
:-)
~Chris

o
RE: RVR sales anyone know

Thanks Chris, was hoping they did like a yearly special thing :(

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antique Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here