Return to the Antique Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bloom pics from spring flush

Posted by krista_4 NY- 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 5, 14 at 17:15

These pics are from earlier in the year.

Evelyn, a wonderful Austin with petal packed apricot blooms.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Marchesa Boccella

The Shepherdess

Reine Victoria

Young Lycidas and The Mayflower

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bloom pics from spring flush

All of your roses look beautiful, I especially love your marchesa bocella, very pretty. Thanks for sharing!

o

So feminine. You have nice taste in roses. The Shepherdess has been on my wish list for several years now.

o

krista, I've always loved your roses. They're so romantic and perfectly lovely. Marchesa Bocella looks especially dreamy, with that true "old rose" look.

Ingrid

o

hi, Krista,
You have some very lovely pink roses! I love cup shaped roses and enjoyed seeing your pictures. Evelyn is really beautiful! Thanks for sharing your garden pics. :) Gean

o

Thank you, to all.

Sidos, The Shepherdess is a great rose, repeats well and looks lovely mixed with other types of roses.

o

What a treat for the eyes on a hot day in August. Thanks for sharing! I have a young Evelyn- she's still in the pot ghetto so she didn't do much this year. Once I find a place to plant her, I hope she takes off.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antique Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here