Return to the Antique Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Autumn at the Heritage Rose Garden

Posted by jill_perry z9 CA (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 13, 12 at 23:19

If you're going to be anywhere near San Jose on September 29th, please join us at the Heritage Rose Garden. We'll have about 150 roses for sale, and talks on Heritage Roses, Propagation and Worm Composting. Details on our website. Hope to see many of you there!
Jill

Here is a link that might be useful: Autumn event at the Heritage

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Autumn at the Heritage Rose Garden

We're coming! We missed last year -- happy to be able to make it this year!

Jeri

o

• Posted by fogrose zone 10/sunset 17 (My Page) on
    Thu, Sep 13, 12 at 23:44

Look forward to being there and saying hello.

Diane

o

I am hoping we can make it

o

• Posted by debn 8b NW Florida (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 14, 12 at 10:45

I wish I could!!! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Deb

o

I plan to be there. I hope to see lots of GW friends. If you don't know me yet, you'll recognize me by my curly red hair.

Rosefolly

o

I've just updated the page with roses donated by Vintage Gardens for the sale. Thank you Gregg for all these lovely roses!
Jill

o

Thought I'd bring this up. Tomorrow is the day.

Rosefolly

o

Had a nice time visiting rose friends and looking at the garden. Often when I visit a garden, I study roses that I have only heard about but never seen. When I visit the Heritage, I study roses that whose names are totally unfamiliar. I never get through more than a fraction of the garden but come home with my head stuffed full of roses.

Jeri, Jill Perry, Rosefolly, Paul Zimmerman and Cliff Orent were among the people whom I got to see. Like many of the roses, I knew Paul and Cliff by name but had never met them - what a treat!
Anita

o

I didn't get around the garden because I was fighting a miserable cold. But I had a great time selling roses, and seeing friends.

Then, we came home to far greater heat than we saw up there!

But I was REALLY happy to see Cliff Orent. And I helped him pick out roses for his new garden! SUCH HAPPINESS!

Jeri

o

Sorry I had to miss it this year. I was up in Oregon attending the birth of my grand daughter. I really enjoyed going last year.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antique Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here