violetgrey

Chlorokinesis

ms. violet grey
9 years ago

If only this were real.....

Comments (9)

• User
    9 years ago

There are a several comic book/graphic novel fans where I work. I've often heard long discussions about various superpowers, but I never heard them mention this one.

I'd settle for being able to photosynthesize. Wouldn't it be nice to exist on light, air, and water?

• ms. violet grey
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Lol, I was disappointed when I found it was a superpower versus a true gift or psychic ability. Or is it? Hmm

• rosefolly
    9 years ago

I am so glad humans do not photosynthesize.

I love good food.

Rosefolly

P.S. Scientifically speaking, photosynthesis does not produce enough energy for locomotion. That is why trees don't take walks, Ents aside.

• SouthCountryGuy Zone 4b-5 SE BC
    9 years ago

Trees don't walk because they don't want to. Though they do talk, a lot. Ever been in the forest and thought you heard something? That was a probably a tree accidentally talking in range you can hear which is against tree code.

SCG

• ms. violet grey
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Chlorokinesis is the ability to control and manipulate plants. The person with the ability can manipulate wood, plants, fruits, and flowers, even moss found in natural field or habitat.

9 years ago

By chance are you a Piers Anthony fan? He played on this in his Xanth series of books.

• ms. violet grey
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Interesting, wish I was. I'll Google it.

Now back to your theory on trees talking:

DO TELL!!!

• User
    9 years ago

When I was little, my favorite aunt told me that trees walked around at night when no one was looking. I kept an eye on them for some time after hearing that, hoping to catch one walking.

9 years ago

Well, it really isn't a theory, it is much like the cookie cutter shark something we know very little about. As I mentioned before you probably have heard them talk but couldn't correlate the two as trees are not supposed to talk.

I highly suggest picking up the Xanth series as it will shed more light on the subject. Some may say it is fiction but it is an altered perception of a different reality.

SCG