{{!gwi}}

Comments (12)

• shopshops
    9 years ago

And to you and yours Cat`s Rose.

• ms. violet grey
    9 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    We are fortunate to have a gorgeous cool, breezy, sunny day.
    I watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade this morning.
    We are going to a dinner party in the evening.

How about all of you?
    Anyone doing any light gardening today?

• rosefolly
    9 years ago

And a happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

I pulled a few weeds as I was walking around. But then I do that almost every day.

Rosefolly

• melissa_thefarm
    9 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, catsrose, and to all the folks on the forum! I hope you're all enjoying the day!!
    Melissa

• Prettypetals_GA_7-8
    9 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. No yard work today. Windy and in the 40's today so staying nestled inside until it's time to make gingerbread houses with all the wee ones in the family. Hope everyone has a great one!!

• ms. violet grey
    9 years ago

Anyone watch The National Dog Show?
    I loved it! Some uncommon breeds!

Hoovb, beautiful Samoyed like yours.

• Marlorena
    9 years ago

I hope you all enjoyed your day....

best wishes...

• Brittie - La Porte, TX 9a
    9 years ago

I love watching the dog show! I was glad to see the hound get top prize. I did do a little garden work after dinner too. My palatine bareroots got here tuesday, and I potted them up today. They soaked a little long I guess, but looked OK.

• ArbutusOmnedo 10/24
    9 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! No gardening for me since I'm in Chicago visiting family. There was even some very light snow that was a welcome sight to these Californian eyes. I'm hoping to go to the Garfield Park Conservatory on Saturday, but not a lot of green here right now!

Jay

• ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
    9 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving to all the wonderful people here. I worked today since hospitals don't close their doors for holidays, but was home at three and watered the garden a little since it's been warm again. The family feast is actually Sunday and I'm off till then. There's lots to give thanks for in spite of these fraught times, people and animals to love, and roses to enjoy and worry about. We're even hoping for a little rain next week!

Ingrid

• Kippy
    9 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving to all

It was another warm day here, I had thought I would have enough Crocus roses for two bowls, but ended up picking a few Jubilee Celebrations, Ambridge and Janet. They looks wonderful and are sitting on my dresser now.

Tomorrow I plant quick before the rains come

• kittymoonbeam
    9 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. My rain catch barrels are out and ready. Did any of you get shopping deals? I bought an old country roses tiered server and clothes for sisters 4 year old. Not buying roses this year. Too many grown up bands to plant.