Return to the Antique Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Heirloom's last sale of the season

Posted by roseseek z 10, SoCal (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 18, 13 at 5:07

From their Face Book page...

Heirloom Roses
Last sale on roses for 2013! 20% off on all David Austins, Climbers and Shrubs. Books and seven select roses are 50% off: Mme Alfred Carriere, Jacqueline Du Pre, Lyda Rose, Hot Cocoa, Ever Cl Cecile Brunner, The Poet, Velvet Fragrance. Now thru 12/30. www.heirloomroses.com

I checked the site, the sale rose is the Everblooming Cl. Cecile Brunner for those who have wanted it. Kim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Heirloom's last sale of the season

Thank you! Just placed an order:
Purple Skyliner
Carefree Sunshine
Lyda Rose

-Chris

o

Thank you! Just placed an order:
Purple Skyliner
Carefree Sunshine
Lyda Rose

-Chris

o

• Posted by AquaEyes 7 New Brunswick, NJ (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 18, 13 at 11:45

I need more roses like I need a hole in my head, but there were some I wanted last year and couldn't get -- and it just so happens that three of them were on-sale, so why not?

'Happy Child'
'Vineyard Song'
'Velvet Fragrance'

:-)

~Christopher

o

I tried to order another Wild Edric but after putting in all the info the system was "unavailable". I suppose that means lots of people are ordering, but it's still irritating. Maybe I wasn't meant to order this second Wild Edric since I don't have a place for it anyway. Why are rose sales always so tempting?

Ingrid

o

I ordered one, Everblooming Cl Cecile Brunner, the shipping was more than the plant but I am hoping it will climb a junk peach tree and screen out the "wonderful" neighbors fairly quickly.

o

My band arrived today. An extra day at the post office and some rough handling. Aka the post office managed to bend the box but the plant had nothing obviously broken so guess it is okay.

It is going to sit in a north window today, tomorrow move to the shade and then I will probably pot up to a 1g.

o

Glad your plant is ok kippy. Hope that rose grows fast to be a beautiful sight between the properties.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antique Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here