Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
adam_harbeck

Quick Christmas bunch

Adam Harbeck
9 years ago

Munstead Wood, Prospero, Comtesse du Cayla, Tipsy Imperial Concubine, Radio Times and Leander.

Comments (9)

• ms. violet grey
    9 years ago

Oops! I read your message as "brunch" and expected to see food.
    Lovely centerpiece.

• ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
    9 years ago

The roses are really beautiful. I especially like the purple ones, although the large apricot roses are very impressive also.

Ingrid

• Adam Harbeck
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Ingrid, the purplish one is Prospero. Thr orange is comtesse du cayla.

• comtessedelacouche (10b S.Australia: hotdryMedclimate)
    9 years ago

Thankyou, Adam, for sharing those Christmas lovelies with us. Is that Tipsy IC to the right of the purplish one, looking almost hybrid tea-shaped? I'd be very interested to know how she does for you over there in WA - is she temperamental, how much/often does she bloom and are the blooms generally of good quality, etc.? She's one I've always been drawn to, for the irresistible name of course but also for the fascinating sounding colours and perfume.

• comtessedelacouche (10b S.Australia: hotdryMedclimate)
    9 years ago

Thankyou, Adam, for sharing those Christmas lovelies with us. Is that Tipsy IC to the right of the purplish one, looking almost hybrid tea-shaped? I'd be very interested to know how she does for you over there in WA - is she temperamental, how much/often does she bloom and are the blooms generally of good quality, etc.? She's one I've always been drawn to, for the irresistible name of course but also for the fascinating sounding colours and perfume.

• Adam Harbeck
    Original Author
    9 years ago

The two big ones on the left and right of the purple one. I've only had her 12 months or so. She is growing in a pot and performs very well. Regular blooms, but usually bigger than these were. In damp weather they can ball, but are fine most of the time. She is a very fine cut flower with a lovely perfume. And practically disease free so far.

• Adam Harbeck
    Original Author
    9 years ago

The two big ones on the left and right of the purple one. I've only had her 12 months or so. She is growing in a pot and performs very well. Regular blooms, but usually bigger than these were. In damp weather they can ball, but are fine most of the time. She is a very fine cut flower with a lovely perfume. And practically disease free so far.

• SylviaWW 9a Hot dry SoCal
    9 years ago

Thank you, Adam, these are beautiful! Tipsy IC just moved to the front of my list.
    Sylvia

• Adam Harbeck
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Flash.