Return to the Growing from Seed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Best Deal On Small Burpee Seed Orders - Hurry (maybe?)

Posted by bencjedi 6 - Central Kentucky (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 13, 14 at 23:49

I noticed a free shipping code that was supposed to expire on January 9th is still working as of January 13th. This is useful if you are only ordering a handful of seed varieties; especially if you just want to try a couple exclusive Burpee varieties.

To lower the cost you can save an additional 7% at eBates, so before you go shopping, click through that.

Here is my eBates link (appreciated referral link, but entirely optional)

Finally when you checkout at Burpee use the code

NY2014

On a 4-packet seed order it saved me $8.99 and totaled me out at $23.80 minus the 7% eBates so final will be $22.13.
Again this code was supposed to expire on the 9th, but apparently is still working as of this posting.

I hope you will find this post useful.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Best Deal On Small Burpee Seed Orders - Hurry (maybe?)

• Posted by digdirt 6b-7a North AR (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 18, 14 at 12:21

Thanks for posting. I tried it but either it has ended or the code no longer works.

Dave

o
RE: Best Deal On Small Burpee Seed Orders - Hurry (maybe?)

• Posted by bencjedi 6 - Central Kentucky (My Page) on
    Sun, Jan 19, 14 at 23:36

Darn I had hoped it would have lasted awhile longer. I'm hoping for a 50% off anything sale like last year at Gurneys. I will keep checking and if one comes up I will post it here. Got a great deal on two Lil Big ones dwarf Goldrush apple trees that are doing splendid last time there.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Growing from Seed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here