Return to the Growing from Seed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Park's Free Shipping Ends Today

Posted by sleepy33 5b (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 7, 10 at 13:01

Ok, call me an enabler, but Park's is having free shipping on their seeds (no minimum) and it ends tonight. I am very tempted to get some seeds that I do NOT NEED. :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Park's Free Shipping Ends Today

You should check out GeoSeed. For teh price of Park's pack or 25-50 seeds you can get 100-500 seeds from GeoSeed.

Worth looking at

Keriann~

...and now that you posted... I have another order into GeoSeed.. all direct sow flowers... but still.. I don't need anymore : )

o

Oh yeah, I LOVE Geo! I'm the one that suggested them in that post of yours about your lost Park's order. They are the BEST. The only reason I'm tempted by Park's is because I am still tempted to get those darn Corkscrew Vine seeds!! :)

o

Oh, yes you are right... Thank you again for the intro to Geo.. what a great place.

My Corkscrew vines are pretty big and starting to curl around my lights. They sure are doing well. I hope they get about 12-14" before I get them outside so they can peak over the Iris' and get to the sun!

Keriann~

o

No problem! Glad to share the Geo love. :) We've finally had a spell of nice weather here, so that is just making my seed obsession worse. It's been 60 and sunny, I got all the beds and yard cleaned up, sprinkled some poppy and lupine seeds around, and I've been taking the seedlings out to lounge in the sun on the deck every day. Come on, spring!! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Growing from Seed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here