Return to the Growing from Seed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Success with seedlings!

Posted by mandolls 4WI (My Page) on
Tue, May 22, 12 at 15:40

This is my third year growing everything from seed. I have already planted out most of the vegetables - broccoli, cabbage, eggplant, tomatoes, peppers, pole and bush beans, sugar snaps, basil, violas, borage, petunias, dahlias, and more and still have these hardening off on my porch. Its time to call friends to come take away the extras.

I think I had more than 40 trays started under lights this year. I had a few things not germinate well, but mostly a huge success. This forum has been very helpful - thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Success with seedlings!

Congrats! Everything looks great!

o

awesome!! Love that porch, great for a glass or bottle of wine and a sunset :)

Nice job, you are turning into a pro!!

Keriann~

o

Thanks Kerrianne - building the porch was the first big project when I bought the house. I love being outside in the evening, but I hate mosquitos. I havent done the spring clean up of it yet, so it looks pretty trashy right now, but a power wash will do wonders.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Growing from Seed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here