o
Hollyhock seedlings

Posted by DAZED77 Z11 (My Page) on
Sat, May 21, 05 at 18:35

Please, anyone out there have pictures of hollyhock seedlings? Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hollyhock seedlings

hey! I found 3 pics for you when I did a search now me and you both know what they look like lol

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/image?invocationType=topsearchbox.imagehome&query=hollyhock+seedling

o

These are pictures of my hollyhock seedlings. I planted 'Queeny Purple'.

o

hey spice those look great! how'd you post those pics?

o

Thanks guys those are great pics. Really appreciate it. i will post a few pics of my 'hollyhock seedlings' (as I hope they are) tomorrow...its gotten dark out already. These pics kind of match my seedlings but I still can't be too sure! Will have another look in the morning.

o

That's a GREAT help considering I have some Chatters and Grandma's in the garden and a new packet of Pink Hollyhocks to plant. They haven't broken ground yet but they're planted. I have Chatters H., Foxglove, Delphinium, and Grandma's H. planted against a fence. Against the house I put Chatters H. in the background and a mix of 3 diff. types of Zinnias. I looked today and some of the Zinnias have broken ground!!! My mom laughs and oooooos at me when I talk to my "babies" in the gardens!

o

Hi again, I got photos of the seedlings today. One pic is the younger version and the second is the seedling I planted into the ground. Please tell me if these look familiar to you!! Thanks.
(Couldn't paste directly to page so I attached a link below)

Here is a link that might be useful: yahoo photos - seedlings

o

Zinnias are great..They come up so fast. I planted a ring of zinnias around a group of amaryllis. Can't wait to see what they look like when they start blooming!

o

SPICEDVANILLA????? SO. how did our hollyhocks grow??? I have planted 2 huge batches of seeds so far and not a one has come up. I have only planted them in the earth.Am trying in containers this weekend for a Fall palnting. (Hope Hope). I assume with all this rain we have had that they all have either #1. rotted. Or #2 slid out of my garden and into the grass and I have mowed them over. I had a huge batch of single pink ones off ebay. Nothing. had a batch from Burpee. Nothing. Its awful. My first year on the famr and I SO wanted Hollyhocks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Growing from Seed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here