Return to the Growing from Seed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anybody interested in some Banrot?

Posted by ms_minnamouse 7a (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 23, 09 at 3:42

I'm not ordering any yet, I'm just gauging if there's any interest in this. I was thinking about ordering some and splitting an order with some one or more people since it's expensive and comes in a large quantity.

And I thank people for their good intentions but I don't require any information about damping off, preventions and remedies, thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anybody interested in some Banrot?

• Posted by morz8 Z8 Wa coast (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 23, 09 at 11:39

Shame on you. Which laws did you think had changed since you first asked in April?

You cannot remove from the original container, subdivide, share, sell, or ship a registered product. As you were told, it is against EPA regulations.

This is not a product an amateur hobbyist gardener needs.

o

Thanks for the lecture, Captain Horticulture but I've had other things on my mind, like real life issues dealing with more important topics than gardening, and didn't remember the rules and regulations concerning Banrot.

I also didn't remember asking you for your permission.

First off, I'm been gardening for over 10 years. Second, don't tell me what I do and what I do not need.

o

• Posted by morz8 Z8 Wa coast (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 23, 09 at 12:28

What I feel you need is the permission from your parents that you've been unable to get...permission to run a small fan over your seedlings to increase circulation.

If you are going to persist in dabbling in products beyond your experience, I will continue to tell you what you need or do not need. Banron is registered for professional use. I didn't join the original thread in April where you first asked as others had clearly responded so I'm telling you now.

o

It's nice that you feel I need that. I really appreciate your concern and respect your opinions.

o

Well done morz8.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Growing from Seed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here