Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rainbow_catz

Seed Sellers

rainbow_catz
10 years ago

Hi all,
I know this section is about growing from seeds,
but I wanna ask whether all of you know where to buy complete kinds of plant seeds online, with free shipping around the world, besides ebay?

Thanks

Comments (3)

• brandon7 TN_zone7
    10 years ago

What do you mean by "complete kinds"?

Are you looking for something specific?

Surely you are mainly interested in getting seeds delivered to a particular place, rather than looking for sources that could ship "anywhere" (if such exists). Maybe you should look for sources that should ship to your specific location. But, you don't specify where that is.

I don't visit this particular forum very often, but maybe if you fill in the blanks, someone can help you. Without more info, it's hard to tell what you really want.

• jacqueinthegorge
    10 years ago

An aside - shipping is never free. All you are really asking is which sellers factor in shipping costs when they set their seed prices. It can actually be cheaper to buy from a seller that lists shipping prices than one that doesn't.

(There are charity seed sources that donate shipping costs as well as seeds, but that doesn't seem to be what you are asking for.)

• digdirt2
    10 years ago

I have to agree with the others that it isn't clear what you are looking for? Seeds are seeds so what do you mean by "complete kinds of sees"?

Do you mean one place where you can order all the seeds you want? If so, that would depend on what you want.

Free shipping? No. Sell and ship all around the world? No, that isn't possible as there are too many agricultural rules that vary from country to country that prevent that.

So instead, tell us exactly what seeds you are looking for and where you want them shipped and we can help.

Dave