Return to the Growing from Seed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Growing RHP Hoya Seeds

Posted by teisa 7 (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 23, 13 at 22:34

I am growing Hoya Seeds. They are about 1 month old now. Ive recently lost a few to mold I think. Some of the leaves had black moldish substance on them and then started to decline. Can anyone advise on how to prevent this from happening again. I thought about putting a small amount of Hydrogen peroxide in my spray bottle but not sure about this.

Thanks for any and all help!

This post was edited by teisa on Sat, Nov 23, 13 at 22:55

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Growing RHP Hoya Seeds

This is another container that I have growing. This container has moss instead of soil/perilite. I have not had any rot with the moss growing.

Also should I add more soil mixture as they get taller or not?

Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Growing from Seed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here