Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
new2gardening

Tangelo question

new2gardening
18 years ago

Hello everyone. As my name states, I am new to gardening and GardenWeb. I have found some interesting forums on this site, especially this one.

My question: Tangelo. I planted some seeds, just for fun and they came up. However it seems they are very slow growing. I planted them earlier in the spring of this year and they are just over an inch tall. Is this normal? Are they slow growers? If not, what should I be doing? I put them in plain 'ol potting soil and they stayed outside during the summer and now they are in my garage under a grow light.

If I should be blessed enough to get a nice plant out of this, tell me what I should expect, as far as fruit. Is this too much to expect? Not Tangelos, right? I am 50 years old, so can I expect something in this lifetime, (smile)?

Ok, this turned out to be seven questions. I'm sorry. I am "woman" and from NJ (giggle), so if I am accepted on this forum you can expect this in the future. Everyone here in OK keeps asking if all NJ women are so full of questions. But, I smile and say, how else can I learn.

Jill

Comments (4)