Return to the Shrubs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
foundation planting

Posted by tulips101 none (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 15, 13 at 17:30

I can tell from past post most of you fellow gardeners like to put it on here just as they seeit which i like very much.Im redoing the front of my house and i want invinciball to be the main plant in front of the foundation then on the ends im either thinking quickfire hydrangeas on the ends or maybe diablo or nano ninnebark for more contrast which would you pick or even have better ideas thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: foundation planting

hi ...

w/o a picture.. how could i have any 'better' ideas ...

BTW ... i have no clue where you are ... see in your post.. above ....next to your name.. it says NONE... can you go to your members page.. and change that to big city and zone.. so we dont have to ask you every post ... THANK YOU

it most likely matters very much as to what might be recommended ...

ken

ps: is your sister 3lips?? ... lol ...

o

Thank you im sure do know you are not the person to ask for help.And i hope you think your funny about your reply but dont bet money on it.

o

last message was to Ken adrian thanks again

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Shrubs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here