Return to the Shrubs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
winter damage to euyonimus

Posted by theosof0 6 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 18, 14 at 16:57

The bitter cold this winter killed the leaves on my potted variegated euyonimus. The shrub is recovering well- lots of new growth. Should I pick off the dead leaves or let it be?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: winter damage to euyonimus

when the heat of summer hits... they will fall off ..

whether you have anything better to do.. rather than wait.. is up to you ...

of course.. being potted.. you could move it to your favorite chair.. and with adult fortification.. have a grand old time pickin ...

but if they are still holding on tight.. i would go ripping them off.. and somehow leaving scars ...

i suppose you clean your house also ???? .. lol ... and now its time to clean the bushes????

rock on .... whatever you decide.. have fun doing it..

ken

o
RE: winter damage to euyonimus

Thanks for the advice. I didn't want to hurt it

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Shrubs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here