Return to the Shrubs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
how to put pics in this forum

Posted by casi 5 (My Page) on
Sat, May 1, 10 at 8:33

I thought I had to put pics in "gallery" rather than "discussion"? Could someone please tell me how. I posted in the gallery but am getting no response to my picture posting. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: how to put pics in this forum

Not many people look in the gallery, sorry to say. Ok to post it over there and then do just what you did - post a message here to say "look in the gallery!"

But your picture is too small. Can you post a bigger picture at a photo hosting site (like photobucket.com) and then post a link here with your question.

From what I can tell, your shrub does show some green at the base, which means it will sprout from there, but all the branches may be toast. And that happens sometimes.

Here is a link that might be useful: your picture

o

How did "halaeva" April 27 posting for shrub ID post her picture into this forum? Everytime I tried to post my picture it got rejected because it was too big....so I kept cutting it 50% til they took it????/ I don't get it. I don't know how to add the link either!
Yes there are some sprouts. Is there anything that I should do to it? I will work on trying to get a bigger picture. Thanks

o
a better pictures

Hopefully this shows it better

Here is a link that might be useful: Photobucket

o
Ooops

Guess that wasn't the way to do it!

[URL=http://s602.photobucket.com/albums/tt101/LeaAnne_photo/?action=view¤t=010.jpg][IMG]http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt101/LeaAnne_photo/th_010.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

o

I give up!

o

Don't give up! Photobucket gives you 3 or 4 links to copy, right? Just be sure to choose the one that says "HTML code".

But instead of posting the image you reduced, put the ORIGINAL sized picture into photobucket and give us that one.

o
I'm trying again

Esh, I'll give it another shot. I'm using the original pic this time. Is this any better?
Photobucket

o
Any ideas?

I guess I finally figured out the posting part! Just really not a big enough picture for you to tell! Is there anything I should do to the shrub? Just cut off all the dead stuff?

o

Yes, I would just cut off the dead stuff.

o

Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Shrubs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here