Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
juntawillow

80 Gallon Lifetime Tumbler at Costco - $99!

Hi everyone... I couldn't sleep last night and was on these boards for hours. I saw that everyone was excited about Costco posting a tumbler composter back in 2009. Just wanted to spread the word that there is a new one at Costco online and in stores for $99. An 80 gallon tumbler! I was so excited that I found such an awesome deal! We bought it last weekend and put it together in about two hours.

Here is the link for the item at Costco:

Costco Site

Note: It is $179.99 on the web site - but it is only $99 if you buy it in the store. You can call and ask your local Costco, but be warned, their policy is not to give prices over the phone. That said, just ask them to 'confirm that it's $99', rather than tell you the price. A quick Internet search will show you this tumbler pricing for $150 - $200, sometimes plus shipping!

Last tip... if you don't have a Costco membership... they used to allow you to use a gift card without buying a membership - paying any of your balance in cash or their other accepted forms of payment. I did this for about a year before I finally broke down and bought a membership! I'm guessing they still do this. So, to confirm, call your local Costco first and tell them someone gave you a gift card but you don't have a membership and ask what their policy is. If they let you use it - just buy a Costco gift card at some other location or buy the card there - and go back and use it the next day. Save yourself the pricey membership fee for a one-time purchase!

So many of you have been so helpful to me. I was happy to be able to share this deal with you. I hope all of you find this helpful!

Comments (9)