Return to the Soil Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Why I love my job

Posted by leira 6 MA (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 3, 12 at 11:15

Well, there are many reasons, but here are some that are relevant to this forum:

• Next to the trash bins in public areas, there are also recycling bins and bins for compostables.

• When the folks in my group were shopping for a by-the-cup coffeemaker, choosing one that had completely compostable pods was a top priority.

• No one thinks it odd that I want to bring those compostable coffee pods home for my own bin (but if I'm not quick enough, someone will bring them to the barrel downstairs).

• My boss offers to bring in chicken manure for me (he occasionally brings in extra fresh eggs, too).

The fact that there's a cookie-baking robot down the hall is pretty cool, too.

• Follow-Up Postings:

o
    RE: Why I love my job

Cookie-Baking Robot! Great band name.

o
    RE: Why I love my job

Mmmm, cookies.

Now were you saying something about compost? I missed that. :-p

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Soil Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
    • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
    • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
    • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
    • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
    • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
    • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here