Return to the Soil Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Compost infraction!

Posted by pt03 2b Southern Manitob (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 3, 12 at 22:05

I'm guessing most of the American members might have seen this commercial during the Super Bowl but us canucks don't get the U.S. commercials (our networks sub in Canadian commercials). I just saw this one, brought tears of laughter.

Lloyd

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Compost infraction!

ROFL - Thanks for sharing :-D

There's another video I came across recently that had me laughing out loud. Fair warning: there are a lot of foul words (bleeped out), but so many things they say could have been taken right off this forum and the vermicomposting forum.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sh*t Weekend Farmers Say

o

That's awesome!

(I never watch TV - never would have seen that, if you hadn't posted it, thanks!

Leslie

o

Worms4Tracy,

You made my night (last night). I love it! Thank you!

~emmers

o

OK, Lloyd, that's kinda awesome.

o

HA HA tracy... I love that video. I`ve posted it here too. I found it in pro topics somewhere. Put it on idig and lo and behold admin deleted it.lol they`re certainly getting a lot of views. I also thought it sounded a lot like the forum here too...

o

Both hilarious, but the prize goes to the weekend farmers!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Soil Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here