13 years ago

Love the dynamic... steam

Comments (9)

• daguvanuh
    Original Author
    13 years ago

http://www.flickr.com/photos/daguvanuh/5151478396/

Did not bring the url... Try again.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.flickr.com/photos/daguvanuh/5151478396/

• Lloyd
    13 years ago

I've never really thought about it but is there any advantage to screening while the material is still hot? I've always screened at the end of curing just prior to releasing the material for sale/donation and temperature is ambient.

Lloyd

• daguvanuh
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Not really sure Lloyd of that real advantage or not.

The stuff does run through the screener and breakup better with fewer "overs" when the moisture is just right.

You have the same experience with screening??

• Lloyd
    13 years ago

Oh ya, moisture can make or break the screening process. But I've never done it while the material is hot. I suppose mainly because some materials can still be fairly large and that would increase my overs leading to more screenings but I'd never considered it and wondered if I was missing something.

The material I screen next year will be the first batch of material I have run through the manure spreader as part of the turning protocol. It will be interesting to see if I have less overs with the increased mixing and breaking up.

Lloyd

• jolj
    13 years ago

Nice photos.

• daguvanuh
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thank-You

You show SC, don't know which part but if you can make it to Shelby sometime be glad to give you a big P-up truck load..bring a tarp and come on up.

• jolj
    13 years ago

{{gwi:317247}}
    {{gwi:295638}}

• daguvanuh
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Good looking stuff... Looks like you got your needs filled...

• jolj
    13 years ago

Yes then some, have friends on anther site, who live in S.C. go by for some.
    Wish you could get a ton or two.
    I am sure you wouold know what to do with it.

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville