Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mustard_seeds

Siri question

mustard_seeds
9 years ago

Have you ever asked Siri to "Talk dirty to me" ?

Comments (13)

• toxcrusadr
    9 years ago

Setting aside the fact that this is way off topic, I did ask her once if she was hot, and she said "I can't answer that." Apparently she is aware that it's in the eye of the beholder.

She has a sharp wit so watch yourself!

• mustard_seeds
    Original Author
    9 years ago

hi Tox. Well, maybe it does sound off topic. Someone told me to ask this to the phone and the Siri reply was (slowly) "Humus. Compost. Pumice. Silt. Gravel."

I just thought it would be a funny joke here among all the good gardening and soil info.

You are right she /he (mine has male voice) has a sharp wit. Technology! LOL.

:) Rachel

• Lloyd
    9 years ago

Who's Siri?

• mustard_seeds
    Original Author
    9 years ago

It is a name for a voice activated search engine technology on Apple devices like phones or iPads. It will take you to websites when asked specific things, but it has silly answers for more vague comments or questions. Probably not of much interest when it comes to gardening LOL

• FrancoiseFromAix
    9 years ago

Obviously correlating dirty and compost is a silly answer !

Silly and untrue.

• mustard_seeds
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hey all - sorry I posted this. Was just supposed to be light/funny since some people/kids call soil "dirt". No worries!

• Lloyd
    9 years ago

You mean like on those texting machines the kids are walking around with these days?

Lloyd

P.S. I think we all got the humor Rachel...now we're just having fun with it. Once the winter blahs set in we get a bit loopy.

• morpheuspa (6B/7A, E. PA)
    9 years ago

Never apologize for posting an amusing anecdote. There's no need to do so and I got a smile out of it.

• mustard_seeds
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Okay! Had to get out my texting machine to show Lloyd these new fangled things called emoticons mixed with symbols of warmer weather

ð ð¦ð» ð¿ ð¼ ð± ð³ ðº ð¹ ðÂÂÂ

• FrancoiseFromAix
    9 years ago

mustard seeds,

It was funny and I just pretended to be offended ;-) Sorry to have ruined your joke, I've been clumsy.

However, a science teacher once told me that the best gift to bring to a new born baby was a bag of compost. A study had been made in Germany and kids living with farm animals had developped a strong immune system whereas kids living in cities had a weak one and many allegies on top of that. The serious German study concluded that compost and herbivores' poop should be brought to schools for kids under the age of 4 to play with.

So Siri is ignorant or can't understand German, and you guys who know kids under the age of 4 have now a great gift to bring them for Christmas.

• sylviatexas1
    9 years ago

compost & cow poop huh?

I always heard it was dog slobber & cat spit that benefited the immune system.

Probably all of it does.

& you know that mommas spitting on a tissue & wiping the baby's face must be sharing their anti-bodies.

• toxcrusadr
    9 years ago

Siri is hilarious!

• pattyokie
    9 years ago

My friend's husband got frustrated with Siri & called her/it an idiot, to which she replied, "I'm not real. Now who's the idiot?"