Return to the Greenhouses & Garden Structures Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A second photo

Posted by sand_mueller z 7a, oklahoma (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 8, 14 at 18:15

Plants look wonderful with night temps just barely above freezing inside. Going thru my woodpile pretty darn fast.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A second photo

Nice - looks like you are heating an area as big as a house?! Two GH's that adjoin? Is one wood burning stove heating both GH areas? How about taking some inside shots of your plants too? Thanks for sharing!

This post was edited by Hudson...WY on Fri, Jan 10, 14 at 1:50

o

Still don't know how to post more than one image at a time.

o

You can post additional images by making a new post in the same thread. That way they all stay together. No need to start a new thread for each pic.

Thanks for all the pics, looks so warm down there!

o

Good to see a picture of what looks to be a working greenhouse.

o

a succulent groundcover from So.Africa, "Little Pickles" or Othonna crassifolia.

o

southern curled mustard can be really beautiful; this plant is almost too bitter to enjoy in the kitchen.

o

I had these Johnny-Jump-Ups I sprouted last fall; my sweetie said "put them in a basket". They look pretty good. Its hanging over a bed of mesclun greens that is mostly arugula. Kale is in the bed behind it.

o

twice on bitter windy nights I had the windows on the roof above this geranium blow open letting in freezing cold. My begonias were bitten, but this beauty seems none the worse for wear.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Greenhouses & Garden Structures Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here