Return to the Greenhouses & Garden Structures Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gazebo GH Pictures

Posted by grmadarr 8 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 3, 10 at 0:12

Hi Everyone; Well I took some pictures of the gazebo so all of could see what I have BUT...I can not find a place to upload them to the forum. If someone could help me it will be appreciated Thanks Darr

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gazebo GH Pictures

you will have to upload them to a hosting site, tinypic, imageshack, photobucket, etc. Then you can do a coupling things.

1 just simply paste the url link into the your message, readers will have to copy and paste the link into their browser to see the pictures
2 put the link in the box below the message of a new post labled "optional link" and then name it. this will give readers the abililty to click the link to your picture. Drawback is you can only do one.
3. after you upload a picture to a site you will see the option for the url. Copy and paste into your message the one that says "HTML for websites/code" This will show the image in your post. If you have multiple images I suggest making an account at photobucket so you can manage your pictures easier. Its free to sign up.

hope that helps!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Greenhouses & Garden Structures Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here