Return to the Greenhouses & Garden Structures Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
calling all dawgs or jack's that own dawgs

Posted by rjinga middle ga, zone 8 (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 10, 08 at 8:09

Where have you been Jack? I sure miss hearing from you. I guess the working world has once again consumed you. Are you running the place yet?

Would love to have any updates on you and the dawg. Any change in your GH status?

Miss ya!
rj

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: calling all dawgs or jack's that own dawgs

Guess he is out..

o

• Posted by rjinga middle ga, zone 8 (My Page) on
    Sun, Sep 14, 08 at 10:13

has anyone seen Jack online here lately? or heard from him?

o

Rjinga,
I have not seen him post in so long. Kinda like some other members. I am so happy to see sherry is okay. (mudhouse). Havenet heard much of wyndyacres either? I am hoping it is because of the time of the year.....Barb

o

• Posted by mudhouse Las Cruces NM zone 8 (My Page) on
    Tue, Sep 16, 08 at 11:41

Just bumping this up in case Jack wanders by.

Thanks for your thoughts Barb, sorry to have worried you! Rjinga, so glad to see you are still making good progress on the greenhouse.

Fall is in the air here...finally...

o

Where is the ole dawg and the cat... LOL Sherri so glad you are back with us. Moving them plants in today. Darn WI weather. Here we go! Gh at 92.0 sounds good to me. Dawg waz up! Lol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Greenhouses & Garden Structures Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here