Return to the Greenhouses & Garden Structures Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A peek inside my greenhouse

Posted by qrper (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 29, 10 at 16:34

It's getting cold outside so I thought some photos of green things growing might be in order.

Photobucket

Green onions, bibb lettuce, white radish, and some carrots

Photobucket

Green beans growing along the east wall

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some cabbage in a big pot

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoy!

Mike

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A peek inside my greenhouse

Thanks Mike!
Your photos hit the spot, providing a lovely touch of color in our snow-filled world. I like all the bright colors you've got going, it looks super cheerful.

The trays that the veggies are growing in look interesting. Did you make those or purchase them? Will you leave the plants to grow in those trays or do you intend to plant them into another location?

Where are you located? Looks like you've still got some green grass outside.

Very nice, thanks for sharing. It's really fun to see inside other people's greenhouses. :)

Karin

o
RE: A peek inside my greenhouse

Glad you liked the photos

I'm in ohio. Yes, still a bit of green outside, but it is cold.

The grow bins I show how to do those here. They are cement mixing tubs from home depot in a home made rack.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Greenhouses & Garden Structures Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here