Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ontheteam

Close to getting my 1st GH

ontheteam
12 years ago

getting close to getting a GH.. leaning towards Freedom Greenhouse.. Looking for your expert input....What do ya think..? The self tending is a must its for Dh who has memory/medical issues he likes to garden with me but has killed more plants with forgetfulness...to water or vent or close vents then I care to recall...

"The innovative design of our Freedom line of backyard greenhouses results in a totally self-contained, self-tending greenhouse which requires no additional power supply to maintain temperature and watering systems. The easily maintained Freedom Greenhouse is perfect for the household that does not have a gardener home at all times, but still wants to have healthy and vigorous plants.

Automatic ventilation controlled by a thermostat. One side of roof lifts off the frame drawing cooler air in, while hot air escapes through the roof peak.

A manually controlled roof option is also available.

With our automatic version no external power supply needed. A 12v battery and solar charger power the roof opening mechanism and the automatic Q-Wick watering benches.

Automatic watering benches are available.

Manufactured in Maine with eastern white cedar and triple-wall polycarbonate."

Here is a link that might be useful: More info

Comments (5)