Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
east20

Random question......

east20
11 years ago

There has been something that has been bugging me for days that I would just like to know if it will go away. Somebody smoked a cigar in my greenhouse without me knowing, a bad smell was left and they put out the cigars on my wooden tables! I scrubbed the wooden tables with a brush a few times to try and get any remaining ash off. I also watered down the floor and swept it. I now have an air purifier in there to get rid of the smell and the particles from the smoke. I was wondering, will the pollutants from the cigar smoke embed themselves into the wood? If so, will they eventually fade away within a time span of say a month or two? Also, could the smoke from the cigar have possibly damaged the polycarbonate panels of the greenhouse or the uv protective coating on the panels? I know this isn't a serious problem and that I really shouldn't worry about it, and how some of you may be laughing while reading this (I did when I read it), but it's the small things that get to me! I really appreciate anyone who can answer this and clear my mind!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus