Return to the Tips & Techniques Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pool finish grey vs white

Posted by CatzRul Texas (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 27, 11 at 21:04

Hi - I live in San Antonio, TX. my pool is being constructed now. We have a big choice to make with the pool finish and are waffling horribly. Our contractor told us that they have a special right now and we can get CL Industries Sunstone Pearl White Pearl finish for only $500. That is the only color. I guess it's on clearance. Any other color would be another $2400. We initially were thinking of grey plaster. We have huge live oak and post oak trees in our back yard. The more research I've done on here and talking with people in our area, I think the pebble finish is a better choice. The problem is that my husband doesn't like the color white. He thinks it looks like a community pool. Other people here say their plaster has stained from the oak tree leaves and hasn't held up well. I don't want to spend another $2400. Any additional thoughts from the gallery? p.s. We are using Arizona flagstone and then a golden sand color cool deck with a texture. You guys rock!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pool finish grey vs white

I'm sorry - wrong forum! I'm new at this!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tips & Techniques Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here