Return to the Tips & Techniques Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New pool construction...confused

Posted by juiceysmom Florida (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 22, 04 at 10:00

I am getting ready to dive into a new pool construction project. My husband and I have decided to go with Blue Marlin Pools. We are still undecided as to do a spa, a salt chlorinator, or in floor cleaning. We want to get this started, but can't make up our minds...Does anyone have these and what are the pros or cons in your opinion...
Thanks so much....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New pool construction...confused

There is a Pools and Spas forum over in another part of this website. Maybe they'd have ideas.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pools and Spas

o

Juiceysmom,

My husband and I are thinking about going with Blue Marlin pools to build our pool. Would you mind sharing your experience with me? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

o

Juiceysmom and Calicokitty,

My husband and I hired Blue Marlin back in '97 to build our pool (new construction home). The folks there have been real good to us over the years and we're very happy with our pool.

The in-floor cleaner is a fantastic option...go for that one more than any other feature.

We don't have the salt-chlorinator, so can't offer a helpful opinion about it, and didn't have a spa installed because neither one of us liked the idea of it.

o

Please go to the Better Business Council or the BBC and look at the compliants for any Pool builder in the Brevard County area. I chose Intercoastal Pool and Spa they did an awsome job in short amount of time at a much better price than the other seven pool builders I quoted in the area.
Just my .02.
Cheryl

o
infloor pool cleaner

I'am having my pool replastered and would like to cover 6 of the ten openings since they are the only returns for the pool. The antiquated infloor system has been gutted for years. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tips & Techniques Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here