Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
W-W Grinder Renegade 250 Chipper

Posted by scramblerman1a (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 16, 09 at 15:51

I purchased a Renegade 250 chipper and need some information and/or parts. Should this unit have a screen with holes at the bottom of the unit like a hammer mill would? Does anyone know where I can get replacement parts or a owners manual. I believe that the company is out of business. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Tom

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: W-W Grinder Renegade 250 Chipper

There was a recent post on these on the 27th of Dec. skip back or search 'ww grinder'. The gist is that these are not chippers but actually designed to pulverize corn cobs with other silage for hog feed.

o

tturk,
Where did you find a copy of the owners manual for the Renegade 250.8? I am a bit desparate to get ahold of this as I am the new oner of one, and I can not get the screen to release, and the blades are jammed.
Thanks, Chuck

o

I have one, bought brand new 1990. Paid $1100., willing to sell, used less then ten times. Grinder has been stored inside all its life when not in use. Anyone interested we can work on a deal. I have a brother-in-law who owns landscaping business now, I use his eguipment when I work on my property.

o

I own a 250.8 renegade wood chipper. Is there anyplace that I can get parts for it. I understand that the companyis out of business. It is a good chipper but I don't know where to purchase parts. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it.

Thank you

o

Where can I get a blade for my Renegade 250 Chipper?

o

I bought a Renegade 250 about 1 Mo. ago. Big clean up job and then rebuilt the carburetor. Runs great and does the job. Would like to buy a new cutter blade.
Any ideas or suggestions on getting a replacement cutter blade?

o

Inherited a Renegade 250 chipper, and need an owners manual. Could someone forward me a scanned copy? I would so appreciate it!! (wp@byu.net) Has anyone found replacement parts for it?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here