Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

anyone know what this is called?

Posted by bleedingheart89 6 (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 27, 11 at 16:46

not really a gardening question, really i just need someone who knows their way around home improvement stores.
i'm looking for this fake brick stuff, its like a wall covering you put behind a woodstove to protect the wall, but instead of installing a proper hearth. like a cheap quick fix. anyway it's maybe 1/2 an inch thick but it looks like a brick wall. know what its called and where i could find it?

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: anyone know what this is called?

One such product - which I have used with satisfactory results - is Z-Brick. Try a Google search on Z-Brick and I think you'll come up with several similar products.

RE: anyone know what this is called?

great! thanks

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here