Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Generac pressure washer tip suggestions

Posted by mvron (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 28, 14 at 11:53

I have inherited a Generac model 09617-0 type 6600 PSI 2200 - GPM 3.0. I don�t know anything about pressure washers. The engine does run (Briggs I think) and the pump does put out water. I need to put sprayer tips on the wand. Enclosed is a picture of what I have on the end of the wand. Do I need a quick control spray nozzle and then attach the spray tip to the nozzle - or can I attach the spray tip to the end of the wand with the extension in the pic. Does the GPM 3.0 refer to the quick control spray nozzle size? I noticed that the spray nozzle comes in a 3.0 size. Does the threaded part of the wand extension measure 1/4"? I only want one tip - not an assortment of several. I assume that the different size tips (3.0,3.5 etc) refers to the tip point. Appreciate suggestions.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Generac pressure washer tip suggestions

Get a turbo nozzle, you will love it. You will think you have a big pressure washer.

o
RE: Generac pressure washer tip suggestions

Will that turbo nozzle screw right on to the wand extension in the pic?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here