Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ryobi fuel lines

Posted by chevyssrule (chevelle70ss@verizon.net) on
Sat, Feb 20, 10 at 19:37

Good Evening,
I have a Ryobi 790r trimmer what I need to know is how the fuel lines run.
There are two going to the carb one goes to the top the other to the bottom. So I guess on is the inlet the other the return line. I need to find out does the top line run from the carb to the primmer bulb or the bottom line?. As I do not know which one is the inlet & which one is the return? If anyone can explain how these two fuel lines run it would be a big help!.
Thank You,
Will,

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ryobi fuel lines

connect the top of carb hose to the short primer bulb stem. The bottom carb hose to the fuel line that has the filter on it inside the tank. Finally, connect the remaining fuel line that comes out of the fuel tank to the center or the longer stem of the primer bulb.
hope this helps,
thanks,

o
RE: Ryobi fuel lines

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for that information I just put it back as you said & it works great!. I guess I should of marked them before hand will learn next time.
Once again Thank you!
Will,

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here