Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Snapper Snow Blower

Posted by KCJoe none (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 21, 13 at 19:46

I have a Snapper L.E. SINGLE STAGE SMALL FRAME SNOW THROWER SERIES 0 that a friend gave me when he moved. It runs well. The auger rotates fine but does not throw much snow out the chute. What it does throw only throws out next to the blower. Most of the snow comes out of the back of the blower at the bottom. Any ideas. Since I got it for free I am open to spending some money to fix it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Snapper Snow Blower

• Posted by exmar 6 SE Ohio (My Page) on
    Fri, Feb 22, 13 at 14:50

Not familiar with that machine, but I do recall the single stage units weren't real good at throwing heavy wet snow, dry powder they were "OK." Do you have the dept adjustment low enough, should be clean behind the machine. Are you running at WOT (WIde Open Throttle) and could a belt be slipping. Just obvious things I'd look for.

Good luck,

Ev

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here