Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Neighbourhood Tool Library - Need your input!

Posted by Toolguys none (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 4, 11 at 14:17

Hi there,

I'm looking at starting up a neighbourhood tool library where community members can loan and borrow lawn and garden tools and equipment. I'd love to get your input on this by taking part in this short, 10 question survey. Thanks so much!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XYJL2XH

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Neighbourhood Tool Library - Need your input!

That's about the worst idea I have heard of. Go ahead and try it. You will see what I mean after you lose all of your money and make several enemies.

o

not to mention all the tools also. Library usually just has books and they sometimes can't make there way back either.

o

• Posted by exmar 6 SE Ohio (My Page) on
    Sat, Mar 5, 11 at 16:46

You're going to loan tools and tools with engines????? ROFL.

Please keep us informed as to how this works, it sounds like you have a very much higher view of the human animal than most of us.

Good luck,

Ev

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here