Return to the Tool Shed Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Simplicity sno blower:

Posted by rustyj14 W/PA (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 14, 10 at 14:54

OK-where's the guy from New Castle, PA, who wanted to come get the Simplicity snow thrower, when the snow was hip deep on a giraffe??!
He can come now-the snow is gone! Contact Rusty Jones, here! Or Email him!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Simplicity sno blower:

• Posted by baymee LehighValleyPA (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 15, 10 at 6:17

Somebody yanking on your chain?

o

Yes, and they really yanked it this morning! I went out to go to the auto parts store, got into the Buick, inserted the key, and BINGO--No start! Somebody stole all of the power from the battery!
So, down to the garage, to get the tools, and the trickle charger and all. hooked up the charger, and got a light on inside! HAH! Checked every thing i could--all seems ok. Batty is 2 years old, is coming up gradually. Turned off inside dome light-have to wait for several more hours, for more trickling.
Was out Sat. nite, to Annual Firemens Ball, and might of left the dome on. Note: Only 2 glasses of liquid refreshment all evening! All of 3 hours there. Plus coffee! Stuff happens, ya know?!

o

re: Simplicity snow blower, and battery: The man came today and got the blower--drove from Harrisburg, Pa. Nice man! Friendly and congenial, and gave me a nice tip! No, not a tip on the horses!
The battery--came back up to good. been using it this week, and working ok. WHEW!!
Sold my extra leaf blower today--folks down the road gave it to me as a freebie. Fellow also wants a push mower, powered. must get them out of storage! Grass is greening up, moles have ate the back yard, full of holes!
Got my Toro-wheel horse out and running. nice warm day-good for outside work. Have two electric mowers, an electric weed wacker, but no charger for it. They are available. ( a garbage find!) And, time to haul the winters junk collection in to scrap yard! Got a bunch of stripped out push mowers, and an old C-man stripped tractor to go, too. Won't get rich, but will get the Boss-lady off my back!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tool Shed Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here