Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ewalk_gw

Olympics 2010

ewalk
14 years ago

Hellow all , just back online from Vancover ! What a Experience ! I have previously been to a Winter Event in 1988 Calgary . But have to admit this was the most thrilling time that this Old-Timer has witnessed . Primarily I was to

visit my Son and his Family just North of Vancover and try to follow the Ice Hockey Events as much as possible . Little did I Know that my Son and his In-laws had purchased an Entire Block of the Medal Round for the Hockey ! We also had time to buy a few Tickets to the Short Track and Long Track Speed Skating . The Weather was Super for Spectators up the Mountain , but less than Stellar at the Base Events . I imagine you all saw how the Fog wreaked havoc with the Snow Boarders and Alpine Skiers. The Cross County Events went on unaffected , but you had to feel for these Competitors with the - 40 F temps . Well I must admit with all the confusion and less than normal (Winter Temps) the World Wide Spectators were more than World Class , even with the Pre-Olympic Training Fatality on the Luge Track . Anyhow I'am back and still unwinding from a rather condensed two weeks ! That Hockey Gold Metal Game was Heart Wrenching for both Canadian and American Fan's , but a Game I'am so appreciative to have been able to attend , has to be the highlight of my Life as far as Spectator Sports for this (Life Time ) !!!!

Comments (3)