Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
123ranriegler

Building your own cordless tools

123ranriegler
11 years ago

Hello everybody . i'm a gardener in israel and i make my own cordless tools. i find much interest in my hobby that is also part of my work . the only problem is that i just didn't find another gardener in the whole world that makes his own power tools. i would be very happy if i can find another gardener that will share with me the interest the hard work and the advantages. mean time i replaced the motor of my trimmer that was long pole echo hedge trimmer, i replaced its motor with a 150 gram brush-less motor that moves the blades at 6000 cust a minute instead of 3500 and works really great already a cuple of years . also i made a cordless blower from an edf rc jet unit that does a good work. with cordless tools i can work with out inhaling 2 stroke smoke all day and most important i don't make noise so i can work in unusual hours like early in the morning or between 2 and 4, that way i can turn a wasted hour in to a working hour without interfering the costumers. there are cordless tools in the market but don't work good enough , i n a gardeners work every minute is money and work must go fast. today the only expensive part is the battery but prices of battery cells will only go down

Comment (1)